Broader reality supported by scientists
In Staya Erusa - Find the Book of Knowledge prominent scientists from Europe and the United States are interviewed, including Nobel Prize winner and physicist Brian Josephson. Bestselling authors, but also the common man, shed their light on themes such as life after death. A former scientific journalist from The Times and the Sunday Times has a remarkable story about organ donation. Former astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell S.C.D., sixth man to walk on the moon, tells about his involvement in the investigation of the ‘phenomenon’ Geller. Officers of NSA, INSCOM and the American CIA give their vision on extraterrestrial life and other ‘special projects’ in the field of ‘the unexplained’.
The following scientists and authors are interviewed. But the list of people in the film start with the producer and the visionary.
Ronald Jan Heijn (1960) - the Netherlands. Ronald Jan Heijn is the producer of the film. Most of his life he was busy bringing spirituality closer to the public at large. When Ronald Jan met Harry Beckers in 2001 they joined forces. The importance of the insights of Harry became very obvious. These had to open for a much broader public and a film was born. Ronald Jan is your host in Staya Erusa and takes you on a voyage through the world of consciousness.
Click on one of the following links to watch the story of Ronald Jan Heijn. The film fragment will open in a new window.
(1960) - the Netherlands. Harry Beckers' life is one of extremes. Adventure, nature, financial wealth and adversity, shaped him into the person that he is today. In 1995 he got a direct and conscious contact with a broader consciousness, giving Harry’s life a drastic turn.
Since then, he is devoted to helping people in finding a more conscious way in our world.
(1946) - Israel. Uri Geller is the world’s most investigated and celebrated paranormalist. He is famous for his mystifying skills and his ability to bend spoons and make watches run again. In the seventies his skills were tested in the best universities and labs and proofed to be 100% real. The film shows how. Uri is very passionate about the broader consciousness and well-being of Mankind.
Col. John Alexander, PhD.
– USA. Former Staff Officer of the National Security Agency. Part of the Army's Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Former President of the International Association for Near Death Studies.
– England. Former medical and science journalist at The Times and The Sunday Times. Author of ‘Will To Be Well – the Real Alternative Medicine’ and ‘AIDS, The Failure of Contemporary Science’.
Prof. Brian Josephson PhD.
– England. British physicist and winner of the Nobel Prize for Physics with the discovery of the Josephson Effect. A well-known advocate of the possibility of the existence of paranormal phenomena. Professor of Physics, University of Cambridge.
Dr. Pim van Lommel - The Netherlands.
Former cardiologist and renowned expert on Near Death Experiences (NDE). His leading research about NDE was published in The Lancet. Author of: ‘Eindeloos Bewustzijn, een wetenschappelijke visie op de Bijna Dood Ervaring’ (Endless consciousness, a scientific vision on Near Death Experiences).
Dr. Edgar D. Mitchell S.C.D.
– USA. Apollo 14 astronaut and 6th man to walk on the moon. Founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, which encourages and conducts research and education programs on consciousness-mind-body relationships.
Dr. David Morehouse
– USA. Former and highly decorated Special Operations Officer in the US Army. Author of the international bestseller ‘Psychic Warrior’, and the world’s leading Remote Viewing teacher.
Dr. Andrija Puharich MD.
(1918 – 1995) – USA. Renowned physician and holder of some 50 patents. Famous and influential parapsychological researcher since 1947 with ties to the CIA.
Jack Sarfatti PhD.
– USA. Theoretical physicist and visionary. Co-founder of the Physics Consciousness Research Group. Author of several books about a broader paradigm.
Robert Temple – England.
Renowned best-selling author. His most well-known book is ‘The Sirius Mystery’. Author of several scientific articles for TimeLife and The New Scientist.
George Weissmann, PhD.
– USA. Theoretical physicist and visionary, with a doctorate from the University of California, Berkeley. Author of the forthcoming book ‘The Quantum Paradigm’.
– England. Renowned and prolific British best-selling author of more than 120 books, including ‘The Outsider’, ‘The Occult’, ‘Mysteries of the Mind’, ‘Afterlife: An Investigation of the Evidence of Life After Death’, ‘Mysteries, an Investigation into the Occult, the Paranormal and the Supernatural’, ‘The Geller Phenomenon’, ‘The Unexplained’, ‘Alien Dawn’, ‘From Atlantis to the Sphinx’, ‘The Atlantis Blueprint’, ‘Atlantis and the Kingdom of the Neanderthals’.